Job Oriented Programs
KnowVic helps in the win-win approach for students and colleges / universes by coordinating and helping in the job oriented programs such as:
- Constant industry feedback on the students taking part in campus recruitment
- Conducting mock interviews
- Group discussions
- Marketing to the industry
- Conducting job mela
- Facilitating student certifications
In addition to these, the below NASSCOM SSC qualification pack (job roles) specific training will be provided to ensure a targeted placement based on a specific industry requirement for a specific job role.
Benefits to the students include:
1) Students trained from KNOWVIC will be able to get NASSCOM certifications with respect to the QPs.
2) NASSCOM will be supporting in arranging for job mela for the students when trained by KNOWVIC.
3) NASSCOM will also help in connecting the students with the industry for placement for those who have cleared the NAC assessment.
4) Students/colleges can get NASSCOM courseware at a nominal price.
NASSCOM IT-ITeS Sector: Engineering Research and Development
KNOWVIC is already associated with NASSCOM and has 3 licensed master trainers for the below Industrial Qualification Packs (QPs).
1) Software Developer
2) Analyst (Business Analyst / Consultant)
3) Test Engineer
NASSCOM IT-ITeS SECTOR: IT Services
|0 – 2 Year||2 – 5 Year||5 – 8 Year|
|UI Developer||Senior Development Engineer||Architect Identity and Access Management|
|Software Developer||Domain Lead / Offering Lead|
|Engineer Technical Support[Level-1]|
|Junior Software Developer|
NOTE: The Qualification packs given from 5 to 8 years of experience indicates that those who undergo the training will get a High-level view as that of 5 to 8 years experienced professional, though She/he will not be equivalent to a professional of the same Experience bucket.
NASSCOM IT-ITeS SECTOR: Software Product
|0 – 2 Year||2 – 5 Year|
|Support Engineer||Senior Software Developer|
|Software Developer||Senior Functional Developer|
|Design Engineer||TL-Software Development|
|QA Engineer||Module Leader|
Pixar Animation Studios
GM, The boxtrap
CEO, Hatem Co.