Current Contributions To Academia
Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT), Tumkur, Karnataka:
- Introduced couple of 3 credit courses as a part of their curriculum for Telecommunication branch for 7th Sem students.
- 100% results on the above courses in spite of triple evaluation with an average result of 75 marks scored out of 100.
- BoS Committee member for Telecommunication branch.
- Conducting about 10 to 12 industrial courses from 3rd Sem through 8th Sem for Telecommunication.
- Have trained about 200 students so far and many more signed.
BMSIT, Yelahanka, Bangalore:
- Industry subjects introduced for the below branches.
- Computer Science
- Information Science
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Incubation of cutting-edge technologies offered for entire college as knowledge partners to SmartGen IoT.
Trident Academy of Technology (TAT), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha:
- ‘Train the faculties’ program for several branches such as Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics branches.
- Advanced IoT applications into Power Generation and Power Distribution via Smart Grid training for the faculties.
- Advanced IoT applications into Electronics for the faculties.
- Core power industry courses for the Electrical department faculties.
- Core Electronics (Optical Networks) industrial course for Electronics department faculties.
Sona College of Technology, Selam, Tamil Nadu:
- Trained 120 students for industrial training from Electronics department already. This is made a 2 credit industrial course.
- At least 2 to 3 industrial training courses for each branch of students with strength 130 each.
- 27 Captsone projects given to the students as an extension into industrial training per course
- End to end support on project executions.